Welcome to the World, Max!


Our friends Scott and Shana's baby was born on November 29 at 11:11 am and weighed 9 lbs 6 oz. He's just adorable, isn't he? I think Donavyn has a little boyfriend. I can't wait to see him. Hopefully we'll be able to see one another soon with three added kids to the mix.

We got word that the 2nd DNA test results are back. He's the same baby that took the first DNA test...shocker. But Sonya told me that PINK usually comes 2 - 2 1/2 weeks after those results come back. So I've been searching for flights that leave Christmas day just in case. Luckily I realized that Continental flies from Anchorage to Guatemala with just one layover in Houston. I hope that we can get tickets on that flight. I think there is only one per day.

I'll have to upload pics to the laptop (I'm on the desktop right now and it's driving me crazy not allowing me to upload right now. For some reason it isn't recognizing the camera. Ugh.)


Ok, anyway....hopefully I'll get those up today or tomorrow. More likely tomorrow since Zach goes to work in a bit and he takes the laptop with him.

Oh, and just to give everyone a laugh. You've got to see this video. This is the BEST first wedding dance I've ever seen!


Comments

Lanie said…
Just checking in on y'all. Your children get more and more beautiful every day. Looks like you are doing great!!!!

We miss you and love you,
Lanie

PS...I love that wedding video too...i have gotten it from tons of people. I think they are a fun, fun couple. HA
The Little Wife said…
Getting so excited for your to bring your baby boy home! I love reading your updates.

Jenny
Amber said…
Okay, I have to say that if I were down home, I'd so be trying to sit with you during your layover in Houston!

I'm so excited for you guys. I cannot WAIT to see your first family pic with both your kiddos!

Popular posts from this blog

Ok, so here's my quarterly post

Potty Trained!

Gabriel's big boy haircut and more